North Carolina Community Colleges

Post-Secondary Education Complaints

File a Complaint

You must exhaust all opportunities for resolution with the appropriate persons at your institution before filing a complaint with the Office of Post-Secondary Education Complaints.

Information provided will be treated as confidential and privileged to the extent permitted by law.